top of page
Ray McInnes, Corporate Manager
Ray is Anderleigh's Corporate Partner, and has over 15 years experience in Project Planning and Asset Management.
Ray is an experienced company director and has been on the Board of Anderleigh since 2010. Ray brings a vast array of experience in working with both government departments at all levels, as well as specialised skills in Indigenous economic development and capability building. Ray has a strong commitment to Indigenous outcomes from the business; primarily training, employment and building the governance capability of all stakeholders.
- Permit and Resource Compliance Support;
- Corporate Governance Advice – Board Level, Business Level;
- Training and Personal Development;
- Financial Advice - Taxation, Leasing, Best Business;
- RTO Application Support;
- Development of a workforce plan outlining mentoring roles and requirements;
- Business Planning Support – Business Development Support including all aspects of planning (strategic, operational, project and business) as well as the development and facilitation of essential business and administrative systems.
bottom of page