Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
United Petroleum Service Station, Gunalda
Building Better Regions Road Rehabilitation, Fraser Coast
Noosa Springs Spa Resort
The Atrium, Buderim
Remediation & Flood Recovery, Gympie Region
Duncan Chapman Memorial
Lake Alford All Abilities Playground, Gympie
Gympie RSL ANZAC Memorial
Resource Solutions in the Mining & Civil Construction Sectors
Anderleigh Quarry is a small to medium sized enterprise located north of Gympie. The property, Lot 2 RP171364 and its associated resource of approximately 54.07 hectares of land is listed as Freehold, incumbent land under the “Land Title Act of 1994”, and is Indigenous owned.
Anderleigh is a mining operation (for Sandstone, Hard Rock and other by-products) and an extractive industry body (quarry Products) leading with a team of qualified trainers, operators and project managers. Our quarry manager has a down to earth approach, leading from the front with experience both as an all-round operator and Inspector of Mines providing practical insight into obtaining solution focussed outcomes, bringing together a diverse suite of skills and knowledge that meets mining and legislative requirements Australia wide.
Anderleigh Quarry is a mining operation (for sandstone block and other by-products) and an extractive industry operation (for quarry products). Approved activities at the site include mining, quarrying and loading of sandstone material under a Development Approval for Material Change of Use;
- Extractive Industry (Removal of between 100,000 - 1,000,000 Tonnes of Quarry Materials per annum);
- Environmentally Relevant Activity (ERA #16 Extractive and Screening Activities 2 (c) 100,000 to 1,000,000 Tonnes per annum);
- Mining Lease, Lot 2 RP 17364, ML 50283.
The Registered Quarry Operator, David Peacock CPQM is responsible for quarry and mining operations. He is responsible for safety procedures and management. He has adopted an Open Door Policy with a ZERO Tolerance ZERO Harm approach. Anderleigh has a well documented Safety Management System, relating to Risk Management, Incident Reporting, Safety & Health and Environmental Management which is independantly certified by an industry body, compliant with
- ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:1996 and AS/NZS 4801:2001;
- Quarry Managers Certification System, Institute of Quarrying Australia (IQA);
- Mining and Quarrying, Safety and Health Act (1999) (the Act), Queensland Mines and Energy (QME);
- Mining and Quarrying Safety and Health Regulation (2001) (the Regulation);
- The Environmental Protection Act (1994), the Sustainable Planning Act (2009) and the Integrated Planning Act (1997), Department of Environmental and Resource Management Queensland (DERM).
For more information, please use the Contact Us feature to receive a full copy of our Capability Statement.
The AQ Team.